Tuesday, November 18, 2008

it's all about meme

First Tracy over at Is It A Full Moon or What? presented me with the Kreativ Blogger award and tagged me to reveal 6 things about myself. Thank you Tracy! I am honored. And I must apologize for being so lax in responding.

Then both Granny Sue from Granny Sue's News & Reviews and Country Wife over at Country Life with Country Wife tagged me to post 6 things. So does that mean I have to think of 18 things about myself??? :) I'll do my best to comply.

If you're reading this, consider yourself awarded and tagged if you haven't been already. I just can't pick a handful of ya when you're all so creative, talented and interesting. Just post a comment and let me know so I can read your 6 things. Go ahead, pick up that award for yourself, ok?

Here are the rules that I'm bending:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

And here are my revelations. By golly I actually thought of 18!

1. I've never owned a dishwasher in my life.
2. I only wear a bra when the occasion demands and that's not often.
3. I lust in my heart for Johnny Depp.
4. I have a thing about pink...just in case you didn't know.
5. I kicked the Pepsi habit twice, the second time for good.
6. I'm a compulsive list maker.
7. I absolutely love fresh pineapple.
8. I love words, books and writing for the sheer pleasure of expressing myself.
9. My first job was as an apple picker at the age of 14.
10. I don't do seafood except for the occasional fish sandwich.
11. I loathed being a teenager.
12. Before my children were born (and prior to the days of ultrasound) I knew (without a doubt) whether they were a boy or girl. In fact I dreamed about my son before his birth and knew exactly what he would look like and he was identical in every way.
13. Both times I gave birth it was in the spring and on a Thursday.
14. I have always had a desire to sky dive, but...
15. I'm also afraid of heights, go figure!
16. I had my picture in an automotive industry magazine back in the early 90's. Yeah, all suited up like a Hazmat official and painting a door panel.
17. I suck at the drums when playing Rock Band.
18. I have a guitar but have never learned to play it.

1 comment:

I sure appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts. I may not always have time to respond or acknowledge them but I do read them all and highly value your presence here.

ShareThis

free web counter