Wednesday, April 16, 2008

will you help me plant a billion trees?

One dollar, one tree, one planet.


For every dollar donated, a tree will be planted in the Atlantic Forest of Brazil. The Atlantic Forest is considered one of the world's most endangered tropical forests -- only 7% of its original area remains.

Tropical forests like this one play a particularly special role in the fight to end global climate change. And this reforestation effort to Plant a Billion Trees in The Atlantic Forest will remove 10 million tons of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere every year -- that's like taking 2 million cars off the road.

Won't you please help me and the Nature Conservancy fight global warming and deforestation? Thank you, from myself and the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts. I may not always have time to respond or acknowledge them but I do read them all and highly value your presence here.

ShareThis

free web counter