Wednesday, August 15, 2012

wednesday words



I have come to drag you out of your self
And take you in my heart.
I have come to bring out the beauty
You never know you had
And lift you like a prayer to the sky.
If no one can recognize you, I do
Because you are my life and soul.
Don't run away, accept your wounds and
Let bravery be your shield.
It takes a thousand stages for
For the perfect being to evolve.
Every step of the way I will walk with you
And never leave you stranded.
Be patient, do not open the lid too soon
Simmer away until you are ready.
In this game I make the rules.
I roll you like a ball and chase you
When I choose.

- Rumi


thanks for the inspiration akannie.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Makes me want to dance....and laugh at the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it, too! let's dance and laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete

I sure appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts. I may not always have time to respond or acknowledge them but I do read them all and highly value your presence here.

ShareThis

free web counter