Monday, October 27, 2008

simple woman’s daybook

Outside my windowthe sky is gray and it feels as if winter may have set in.

I am thinking…about how I should get back to doing some online selling on ebay and etsy.

I am thankful for... all my simple abundance; food, shelter, warmth, love and all the things that sustain me.

From the kitchen...chicken thawing, raspberries thawing, bread rising, dishes caught up…for now.

I am wearing...tan cords, tan turtleneck and a multi colored sweater.

I am reading...When All Hell Breaks Loose by Cody Lunden.

I am hoping...to get Coop’s jeans hemmed tonight and have more energy as the week goes on.

I am creating...an afghan in sage green, chocolate brown and burgundy.

I am hearing...the drone of my computer.

Around the house...things are in fair order; the trash has been taken out to the garage, the bathroom wiped down, things tidied up.

One of my favorite things...is the presence and warmth of our canine boy Timmy.

A few plans for the rest of the week…bake pies, work on some crochet projects and maybe sort my beads as well as keep up with the usual housework.

1 comment:

I sure appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts. I may not always have time to respond or acknowledge them but I do read them all and highly value your presence here.

ShareThis

free web counter