Wednesday, July 9, 2008

mewest addition at the homestead

No, the title isn't a typo. Jerry the cat is our newest addition here at the homestead. He just appeared one day scared and starving for both food and attention. He's young, nearly a kitten still. A drop off I'm sure. We get those out here from time to time. Once it was two beagles in the middle of winter. People can be heartless.

Jerry and Molly reluctantly meet

"She is scary so I will stay out of her way for now. This is a good spot where I can observe yet not be observed so well."

"nah nah nah nah nah nah, she can't see me!"
"aw sh@$!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts. I may not always have time to respond or acknowledge them but I do read them all and highly value your presence here.

ShareThis

free web counter