Sunday, May 4, 2008

I'm sew crazy

I have a whole slew of things I want to share...eventually...you know, projects I've completed over the past few weeks. But they will have to wait until I have more time to write about them. In the meantime...

I've been drawn to sewing lately rather than my other usual creative outlets. I completed another new apron the other day. I think it’s a very vintage looking piece of fabric, turquoise blue gingham with butterflies all over it. It just seemed the perfect piece for an apron. This one is a little different as I made a triple pocket across the front and ran the neck ties through a pocket at the top of bib. I have another in the works and eventually will put a couple on my etsy store. In the meantime, if you have an interest in purchasing an apron similar to this, I can make you one for $18 plus $5 shipping. Just holler at me by leaving me a comment somewhere on this blog and let me know your color preference.

1 comment:

  1. I've been dying to sew an apron for ages ... your photo has inspired me to actually do it now! The apron looks like an advert for happy sewing times.

    ReplyDelete

I sure appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts. I may not always have time to respond or acknowledge them but I do read them all and highly value your presence here.

ShareThis

free web counter