Sunday, May 4, 2008

Food-the ultimate global weapon

Fellow blogger Robbyn at The Back Forty-over the hill homesteading has posted an eye opening editorial on Monsanto's (whom I like to refer to as the axis of evil) terminator seed. I urge all my readers to take the time to read through her commentary.

Like me, maybe you knew about Monsanto's Frankenfood technology and the terminator seed, but did not realize that our very own government was behind it from the very beginning, according to this article from 2006 at globalresearch. ca. , the center for research on globalization.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I already knew a great deal about Monsanto that I might have cared not to, but this was really eye-opening. I have long thought that pesticide and franken-food is responsible for a lot of the long-term sickness in the world.

    ReplyDelete

I sure appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts. I may not always have time to respond or acknowledge them but I do read them all and highly value your presence here.

ShareThis

free web counter