Sunday, September 23, 2007

Deadly Dog Treats-Raisins & Renal Failure

Around 1989, the ASPCA began noticing a trend among dogs who had consumed grapes or raisins…acute renal failure which most often resulted in death. Research has shown, it doesn't matter what brand raisins, whether grapes ingested were store bought or home grown, the results are the same, and dogs for some unknown reason cannot tolerate ingestion of grapes or raisins even in very small amounts.

note-chocolate, cocoa, onions and macadamia nuts can also prove deadly to your dog. For more info visit this link.

Thanks so much Jenni, for bringing this to our attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts. I may not always have time to respond or acknowledge them but I do read them all and highly value your presence here.

ShareThis